Monday, June 11, 2012

Week Twenty-Three in Review

Oops, didn't get the update in before the next week started.  Oh well...at least I have a good excuse.  I have company in town and I would rather spend time with my sister than update my blog.

This past week was a good week - I had a great second interview with my #1 choice.  I still haven't heard anything but am praying something happens soon.  I'm not exactly the most patient person in the world.  I know God has everything in control and something will happen in His timing, I just have to keep reminding myself of that fact.

I did eat better this past week - planning ahead worked tremendously.  It really does make a difference when I can be at home most nights.  I am planning on a repeat in week 24.  Still working on adding in the exercise but I'll get there.

Spiritually, it's been a quiet week.  I've been reading about Solomon's reign over the nation of Israel and through Proverbs.  I love the wisdom in the Proverbs but nothing fully stood out this week.  I will say this reading plan has made it MUCH easier to get through Kings and Chronicles!  These have been the bane of my existence each time I read through the Bible in a year.  Fortunately, this plan breaks them up to where you aren't stuck reading huge passages of the same thing multiple days in a row.

Okay, that's the short and sweet update from last week.  I do have a book review to complete so hopefully will get that update posted soon.  More next week...

No comments: