Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Been a While...

but, I have a good excuse. I have finished my doctorate and am officially "Dr.". Of course, the only ones who use the title are my parents and sister. I've always thought it a bit pretentious to use a title all the time so I doubt I'll use it much. But, it is a huge accomplishment that I could not have done without my family's support. Now, the "fun" part...finding a job in my field. I have a couple of possibilities, it's just a matter of waiting and seeing how God will provide. Until then, I'm trusting in His divine provision.

I am filling my time reading a bunch and watching episodes of 24. I never watched it when it began because I was travelling a lot with my job and DVR's weren't commonplace. I can see why it was such a compelling show. It's easy to get hooked in and waste hours and hours watching. In fact, that's my plan for tomorrow until the final four games start (Go Butler!!).

I'm off to finish working and then off to reading.

No comments: