Friday, February 27, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

I took a sick day today because I felt like I had been hit by a bus, twice. I was still so incredibly tired from last weekend that when I left yesterday, I had a headache, ached all over and the computer screen was fuzzy. My body was screaming for a day off. While I did take Monday off, I spent a couple of hours running errands so I didn't get total rest. Today was different, I stayed indoors, out of the rain and storms.

Speaking of rain, I'm really thinking about going to Home Depot tomorrow and checking to see if they got a shipment of gopher wood. It has rained like crazy today and is supposed to rain/storm all night and into tomorrow. We needed the rain, I just don't think anyone wanted it all at once. And they're talking snow for tomorrow night. Yeah, right. I'll believe it when I see it. This is AL after all.

I did enjoy my day today. I slept in, had my quiet time and then lounged on the couch all day. It was quite nice to just rest and not think about anything in particular. Tomorrow may be much of the same although I'll probably do a little cleaning and then work some on my South Africa AIDS stuff.

Now, I'm off to surf the 'net for a few minutes and then go to bed.

No comments: