Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prayer Request

I know I have several readers so I thought I would put this out in cyberspace for additional prayer support. I can't give too many details because I'm not sure how much I can share in open cyberspace but God will know who you are talking about.

I have a friend who was involved in an auto vs. pedestrian accident on Friday in another state. He hit a pedestrian who wandered into his lane (the police have found the pedestrian was at fault). The man he hit is in critical condition. Please be in prayer for the pedestrian and for my friend who is dealing with the enormous weight that results from this type of accident. Thanks.

1 comment:

Kevin Bussey said...

Angie,

You know I've been through that myself. If your friend needs someone to talk to let me know. I truly know what they are going through.