Monday, August 11, 2008

Ever Have One of Those Days?

Not really a bad day, just one where at the end of it you wonder where the day went? I guess I got stuff accomplished at work today but it sure doesn't seem like it. Everytime I turned around something else had popped up that needed my attention. I have a report that I am trying to finish so I can get back to membership data clean-up but the gremlins seem to be conspiring against me. :-)

I finally joined the party and got Netflix tonight. I'm trying the one movie at a time, unlimited rentals thing. Seems like a good deal and once I get two movies a month, it's cheaper than Blockbuster. I loaded my list with drama, comedy, drama, comedy. That way there's nothing too heavy over and over and I can see movies I've wanted to see but were too cheap to see in the theater (that's most movies produced since 1995).

For those two or three people who actually read this thing, I am trying to be better about posting. I go in spurts where I'm inspired but since God is stirring something new in me in terms of what's next career-wise, I thought having an online outlet for my thoughts and emotions would probably be a good thing.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondered when you were going to post again!!!!!!
Sarah