Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Laminin

If you haven't already seen the Laminin video on YouTube, you MUST go see it. It is the most amazing video this science geek has seen since Indescribable. Being the geek that I am, I actually Googled laminin to make sure this wasn't some manipulation. Not that I don't trust Louie Giglio but I wanted to see for myself. Sure enough, I found enough "scientific" pictures that match what Louie shows that it is the real deal.

If this doesn't blow your mind, you need to have your head examined. :-)

I hope this link works. If not, go to YouTube (or if you're mom, have a student show you how) and put in Laminin. You want the second video posted by some guy named tsunkatsemaster. It's about 9 minutes long and well worth the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing googling to verify the structure...haha! we are SUCH geeks!

Kid Johnny C said...

Even still, isn't it awesome????