Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week Forty-Two in Review

Can anyone else believe there are only 10 weeks left in 2012?  Where did the year go - it seems like just yesterday was New Year's Day and now Target has Christmas ads on TV.  Seriously, can we at least wait until November 1st before being inundated with the crazy, consumer-driven Christmas commercials.  I'm finding more and more reasons to appreciate my DVR. :-)

This post will be super-short because this week was quite boring and I didn't have anything "pop" out at me while reading Scripture this week.  I was reminded how much I love my Renovation family and my city groups.  I just love getting together with those folks both on Sundays and during the week.  It just nourishes my soul so much.

I did try two Pinterest recipes yesterday.  One was quite successful and a keeper and the other was a giant waste of time.  I didn't waste any food, the cauliflower is just mashed, not turned into pancakes.  I'm becoming quite domesticated and am actually making dishes where the main ingredient isn't sugar.  Who knew cooking could be so simple?! :-)

I think that's about all for the week.  I still have two book reviews to post and I hope to get that done tomorrow at some point.  Might be lunch hour activity.  I'm beginning the packing process so who knows what the coming weeks will bring.  More next week...

No comments: