Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's already 2012!  Where did 2011 go?  I hope to be more consistent in my blogging this year.  I often have thoughts I think are worth sharing, they just somehow end up not making their way into the blog.  Hopefully, my plans for getting healthier in 2012 and blogging about that will help spur me into more blogging.  My plans are to eat healthier and exercise consistently.  Since I'm not travelling much early this year like I did last year, I hope I can get into good habits early in the year.  I'm changing up the way I eat lunch and dinner to try and overcome the temptation to get cheap take out food when I'm tired.  I'm planning to bring a meat/veggie plate to work instead of my sandwich and fruit and have the sandwich/fruit for dinner instead.  Makes things quick and simple and gives me no excuses.  Also helps to save money. :-)  We shall see how that goes.

I also hope to blog more about what God shows me as I read through the Bible again this year.  I'm using the same plan I used in 2010 when Brook Hills did it.  This time though, I have the book that goes along with the plan we were trial running.  I'm excited about all God will show me this time.

2011 was a good year from my perspective and I look forward to what 2012 will bring!

No comments: