Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ever Have One of "Those" Days?

I had a yucky day at work today. Nothing major happened, I just got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and the feeling lasted all freakin' day. I was just in a foul mood. Didn't snap at anyone so that's good, I just had no desire to be there, no desire to work and didn't really care. I did get stuff done so that's a plus and tomorrow is a new day so that's another plus.

I did have a great evening. I got to spend it with my best friend (other than Sarah) Wendy. We have been friends since college and have been through thick and thin together. She is a relatively new mom so I got to see her little one too. He's definitely a cutie. It was great to go to dinner and get to visit and catch up. We're also going to get together again on Saturday to spend more time together than we can on a work night. We have so much in common that we can be apart for months and get together and it's like we never separated. It was a nice way to end an otherwise crappy day.

No comments: