Thursday, March 19, 2009

Biloxi '09

I'm back from Biloxi and we had a great time. I'm tired but it's a good tired. We have been blessed with an awesome set of kids in our student ministry. They love the Lord and sharing their faith. They are also incredibly hard workers. I heard no complaining out of this group even though it wasn't the most organized of trips and the Worship was much different than they were used to.

I am thrilled that God has given me the opportunity to work with these kids and see the growth as they mature and continue to give their lives to Christ. As one of our student ministers put it "For our kids, it's not a question of if they'll go or when. For them, it's a question of should I go to Asia or Latin America this summer." Such a different viewpoint from many kids.

I'll put pictures out there when I get them downloaded and then uploaded to the site.

No comments: