Friday, August 29, 2008

Clarification

Let me clarify something from my last post since I seem to have offended someone I don't even know. The baby wipe warmer may be useful but it cannot be seen as a necessity regardless of what condition your baby may suffer from. Warm water works just as well. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with you if you use one, heck if given one, I might use it too.

My point (that seemed to have been missed) is that we as Westerners waste so much of our resources be that time or money. The baby wipe warmer was just an example. You could insert daily Starbucks visits, spending countless hours watching TV or multiple trips out to eat in a week and get the same point. I am as guilty of this as the next person. I was bothered by it because it convicted me of behaviors in my own life.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

too funny. in the world of blogging, it is inevitable that we will inadvertently step on [anonymous] toes of others. :)