Monday, June 15, 2009

Prayer Requests

I have a couple of prayer requests for the prayer warriors out there:

1. Diligence for completing my dissertation - I am so tired of the project and SO ready to be finished that it is difficult to focus most nights. Please pray that God will give me the clear, focused mind to work diligently each day to complete this process.

2. A new job - please pray God will provide a clear, obvious job in my field for me. I still haven't heard from the reservation (is that an answer in and of itself?) but with the end of school, an additional large bill will start being due each month so I need a job that pays more than I make now. If something doesn't come through, a second job will be necessary.

3. I found out today that I may be maxed out on financial aid so bills could get really tight for fall if a new job doesn't materialize. Please pray that God will provide in some manner only He can.

I know God will provide and has a plan that is more awesome than I can imagine. I have to be diligent to find the position that God has for me to best use the gifts and abilities that He has given me. I want to be in the place where He can best use me for His glory. My human side just wants to know where that is. Now. :-)

No comments: