Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home From Arizona

I'm home from Arizona, albeit somewhat reluctantly. I have way too much to say in one post so I won't even get started tonight. I do want to say thank you to all those who prayed for the trip. You will never know how much those prayers mean to me and to those who are still working on the ground in AZ. I will have lots of pictures and stories to share once I feel up to it. For those who don't know, I brought a respiratory virus home with me as a souvenier. The baby girl I developed a special bond with last October was sick and I still couldn't resist snuggling with her. Oh well, I'll live and she'll remember the love I gave. Can't beat that. But, after working all day, I come home too tired to put too many coherent sentences together. :-) I promise I will post more when my brain is working on all cylinders.

No comments: